DIGITAL GERMAN STATA CONFERENCE
June 25, 2021
The annual German Stata Conference will take place digitally this year. However, you can still expect exciting topics from various areas related to working with Stata software.
Sign up for a free account.
- Johannes Giesecke und Ulrich Kohler : Twostep Multilevel Analysis Using Stata
- Ulrich Kohler: wikiviews — A Stata interface for the Wikipedia API
- Jan F. Kieviet: Instrument-free inference for linear regression models with endogenous regressors
- Jan Ditzen: Estimating heterogeneous slope coe‑cient models in dynamic panels with cross-sectional dependence in Stata
- Sebastian Kripfganz: Generalized method of moments estimation of linear dynamic panel data models
- Ben Jan: sttex – dstat: A unified framework for estimation of summary statistics and distribution functions
- Sven Oliver Spieß: Playing Nice with Others: Initializing your Work with External Configurations
- Achim Ahrens: coming soon
- Di Liu, Senior Econometrician at StataCorp: coming soon
- Nikolay Balov, Principal Statistician and Software Developer at StataCorp: coming soon
The conference language will be English because of the international nature of the meeting and the participation of non-German guest speakers.
This DIGITAL GERMAN STATA CONFERENCE is free of charge for all registered participants. Please note that the number of participants is limited.