German Stata Users Group meeting 2019
23. und 24. Mai 2019 in München
Call for presentations
Does your research rely on Stata? Do you have insights that would enlighten colleagues in your field? Prepare your abstract for the 2019 German Stata Users Group meeting.
Presentation topics include but are not limited to
- discussions of community-contributed Stata commands;
- case studies of research or teaching using Stata;
- discussions of data management problems;
- reviews of analytic issues; and
- surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields.
For examples of past presentations, view the proceedings page.
Submitting your presentation
If you are interested in presenting, please email an abstract to the scientific committee. The abstract should be no more than 200 words and the presentation should be 20 minutes or shorter.
The deadline for submissions is 1 February 2019.
The final program will be announced in March 2019.
Participants are asked to travel at their own expense. The meeting fee covers costs for refreshments and lunch.
|Meeting fees (all prices are incl. VAT)||Price|
|Meeting only: Professionals||45€|
|Meeting only: Students||35€|
|Workshop + meeting||85€|
There will also be an optional informal meal at a restaurant in Konstanz on Friday evening at an additional cost.