STATGRAPHICS Online is a statistical package that runs within a web browser. You can enter data directly into the data editor or read data from text files, Excel files, or other common formats. The calculations are performed remotely on a web server and the results returned to your browser as HTML with imbedded graphics images. […]
- Cost-effective alternative for users who often travel
- Free access for students (up to 10 files with 10 columns and 100 rows).
- Commercial users may evaluate the program in the same way.
- All the benefits of SaaS – Software as a Service
- Access from any PC or notebook with Internet connection
- No download, no installation. You only need a common Web browser.
- Results are in HTML form with embedded JPG images
- Analysis may be repeated anytime
- Results available in English, German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Interactive analysis using STATLETS®
STATGRAPHICS Online currently contains the following selection of STATGRAPHICS procedures (with more on the way):
Plot – Describe – Compare – Relate – Forecast – SPC – STATLETS
- Common Web Browser
We recommend Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer, as both browsers support client-side scripts to speed up data entry. No download, no installation is required.
Phone: +49 (0)212 / 2 60 66-13
Phone:+49 (0)212 / 2 60 66-64