STATGRAPHICS STATGRAPHICS Centurion is the best-of-breed statistical software for those who want to analyse data quickly and efficiently. STATGRAPHICS contains more than 150 statistical procedures – from simple summary statistics to complex design of experiments.
Thanks to its intuitive and accessible menu structure, you don’t need to be a statistician to benefit from the software’s advantages. Helpful wizards such as StatWizard and StatAdvisor support your work and help you to spend as little time as possible with manuals and user guides.
Illustrate data Publish results through efficient data handling and fast analysis
with helpful charts and tables
StatReporter and StatPublish export charts and tables into RTF and HTML format
StatAdvisor explains the results in graphs and tables
Understand the unusual
also unusual, but real data is analyzed and interpreted
Data = Knowledge
Translate data into knowledge with extensive Six Sigma capabilities
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- At least 260 MB available disk storage
- CD-ROM drive or internet access
STATGRAPHICS Centurion – menu navigation and statistical procedures
With STATGRAPHICS Centurion you can choose between the classic STATGRAPHICS menu or the Six Sigma-Menu (DMAIC) at any time. Both menus contain the same amount of statistical procedures. In the classic menu the procedures are assigned to the following menu items:
STATGRAPHICS Centurion is designed to use especially in Six Sigma applications. To make the operation of the software in the Six Sigma environment even more easier, a special Six Sigma menu (DMAIC) was integrated.
STATGRAPHICS’s Six Sigma-Menü is unique. In Six-Sigma applications it makes it easy to analyze data, due to a statistics procedure arrangement through DMAIC system:
The Six Sigma menu contains all statistical procedures you need to work on issues ranging from quality assurance to design of experiments. Also multivariate issues are considered. […]
You want to use the Six-Sigma menu? You can activate it in the main menu via Edit/Preferences/General.
STATGRAPHICS Centurion is available in 2 different editions:
- Professional Edition – includes over 170 statistical procedures covering a broad range of statistical techniques. It also contains all the basic user interface features, including the StatAdvisor, StatWizard, StatReporter, StatGallery, StatImporter, and StatLink. You may choose a single language, either English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Multilinguale Edition – includes all of the statistical procedures in the Professional Edition, plus the ability to run the program and generate output in all available languages:
- German, English, French, Spanish, Italian
- The multilingual editions allow you to
- choose one language for the user interface
- choose another language for the output
- switch between the languages while running the program “on-the-fly”, to post existing results in a different language
As an alternative to the multilingual edition you can also purchase a pure German or a bilingual edition (for example German-English).
Phone: +49 (0)212 / 2 60 66-13
Phone:+49 (0)212 / 2 60 66-64